I believe everyone has experienced that when fiber laser marking machine is in use, sometimes the light path is not straight or the light path is uncontrolled and distorted. If you want a laser marking machine to achieve the perfect effect of marking and processing, we must understand its internal structure and basic operating methods. Below, Leapion Laser shares the 7 major steps and methods for adjusting the optical path of a fiber laser marking machine.
Steps to adjust the optical path of fiber laser marking machine:
1. Fix the transmitter head of the fiber laser. You don’t need to fix it first. Use the infrared light up-converter to see if the laser is pointing to the center of the light entrance hole of the galvanometer. If it is not, please continue to adjust the fiber laser emitting head until the light spot enters the center of the light entrance hole of the galvanometer, and fix the laser emitting head.
2. Adjust the height of the galvanometer x. The goal is to make the center of the X galvanometer mirror coincide with the fiber laser spot, and fix the galvanometer x. Note that the direction of rotation of the galvanometer X at this time is approximately: the reflective surface X lens and The light path is incident at about 45 degrees.
3. Adjust the lift of the galvanometer Y so that the center of the galvanometer Y lens coincides with the center of the field lens, and fix the galvanometer Y. At this time, the direction of the galvanometer Y rotation is approximately: the reflective surface Y lens and the center of the field lens. The horizontal plane is about 45 degrees.
4. Use the dot ring field lens center tester, and put a frequency doubler on the center point of the tester. After the light is emitted, adjust the galvanometer x so that the green light point runs to the coaxial line of the center point of the tester.
5. Adjust the galvanometer y so that the green light spot runs to the coaxial line of the center point of the tester. At this time, the non-green light spot runs into the center point of the tester.
6. After installing the field mirror, the optical path adjustment of the fiber laser marking machine is completed. This adjustment is very simple. It can be seen from these methods that the fiber laser marking machine is easy to maintain and can be trouble-free for 100,000 hours. Good guarantee.
7. After the above adjustments are completed, install the Q switch, put the frequency multiplier between the front mirror and the beam expander, and then use the switch Q drive to observe whether the Q switch lock is normal, and check whether there is light leakage. If there is light leakage, adjust the Q position. After adjustment, increase the laser power supply current to observe whether there is light leakage in the fiber laser marking machine until it does not leak light at all. To
8. Matters needing attention:
The four knobs on the front and rear mirror frames must not be turned too fast or too wide, and must be adjusted slowly and finely, otherwise the light spot will be easily lost and difficult to find;
After the entire adjustment is complete, the locking screw must be adjusted in time to fix it and lock it tightly, so as not to change the light path or malfunction due to vibration during the operation of the equipment.
The laser marking machine uses a high-energy density laser to locally irradiate the workpiece, so that the surface material vaporizes or undergoes a chemical reaction of color change, thereby leaving a permanent mark. Therefore, adjusting the optical path is also a very important part. For more professional questions about fiber laser marking machine, please contact Leapion Laser.