Hand-held welding machines can now meet the welding needs of various types of metal plates. Hand-held laser welding machines seem to be far away from the lives of ordinary people, but in fact, the products processed by them appear in daily life, which provides great convenience for the general public. So, how should we correctly operate and maintain the handheld laser welding machine? Let’s analyze it with Leapion laser.
Features of handheld laser welding machine
1. Hand-held laser welding machines generally have the advantages of simple operation, beautiful welding seams, fast welding speed, and no consumables. They can be used to weld thin stainless steel plates, iron plates, galvanized plates and other metal materials, which can perfectly replace traditional argon arc welding. Electric welding and other processes.
2. The hand-held laser welding machine can be widely used in the complicated and irregular welding processes of cabinets, kitchens and bathrooms, stair elevators, shelves, ovens, stainless steel door and window guardrails, power distribution boxes, stainless steel home appliances and other industries.
3. Hand-held laser welding is fast, 2-10 times faster than traditional welding. A laser welding machine can save at least 2 welders a year. The welding seam of handheld laser welding is smooth and beautiful, which reduces the follow-up grinding process and saves a lot of time and cost.
4. The laser welding workpiece has no deformation, no welding scar, and the welding is firm. In addition, the laser welding consumables are few, and the service life is long.
Hand-held laser welding machine operation precautions
1. Hand-held laser welding machinists must undergo professional training, understand the use of system indicators and buttons, and be familiar with the most basic equipment knowledge;
2. Check the working wire slot before hand-held laser welding machine work, the wire is not damaged and exposed; the robot body, external shaft, gun cleaning station, water cooler are strictly prohibited from placing sundries, tools, etc.;
3. There should be no fire source or unknown liquid around the installation site. Hand-held laser welding machines belong to the category of high-precision devices. Once infiltrated with unknown liquids or disturbed by open flames, parts in key positions will be damaged to varying degrees.
Maintenance of the welding machine of the handheld laser welding machine
1. Hand-held laser welding machinists must undergo professional training, understand the use of system indicators and buttons, and be familiar with the most basic equipment knowledge.
2. Check the working wire slot before hand-held laser welding machine work, the wire is not damaged and exposed; the robot body, external shaft, gun cleaning station, water cooler are strictly prohibited from placing sundries, tools, etc.
3. It is strictly forbidden to place liquid objects and flammable objects on the control cabinet, and the temperature of the operating room shall not exceed 25 degrees Celsius, and there is no leakage of air, water, or electricity.
4. If abnormal conditions are found, the maintenance should be stopped immediately. We need to distinguish whether the operating status of the handheld laser welding machine is normal, and if an abnormality is caught, it must be repaired immediately.
Maintenance of the welding gun of the handheld laser welding machine
1. Regularly check and replace the contact tip;
2. Regularly clean and replace the spring hose;
3. Check the insulating ferrule.
Daily maintenance of hand-held laser welding machine chiller
1. The hand-held laser welding machine chiller is used in a ventilated place, and the ambient temperature is recommended to be below 40℃.
2. Regularly clean the dust on the condenser and dust screen of the chiller.
3. Regularly replace the circulating cooling water, and the water tank should be cleaned regularly. Generally, the water should be changed every 3 months.
4. The water quality and temperature of the circulating water will affect the service life of the laser tube. Cooling Times recommends using deionized water and controlling the water temperature at about 25°C.
For more professional questions about handheld laser welding machines, please consult Leapion Laser.